Announcing the 2nd Sudbury Doing Good Fair!
Saturday, November 5th, 2022
11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Goodnow Library, 21 Concord Road, Sudbury
Meet the folks behind Sudbury’s Nonprofits, Community Groups, and Town Departments who are “doing good in every area that impacts our community: social services, the arts, the environment, health, safety, education and more.
Get the details on their programs, services, membership options, and volunteer opportunities.
Learn how you can get involved.
Drop by for a fun, family-friendly, relaxed visit featuring activities, community service opportunities, and giveaways! Take a look at the photos from our 2019 event.
List of 2022 exhibitors!
- The Book Nook
- Camp Casco
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- First Parish of Sudbury Meeting House
- Foundation for Metrowest
- Friends of Assabet River, Oxbow, and Great Meadows NWR
- Friends of Sudbury Senior Citizens
- Gifts of Hope Unlimited
- Goodnow Library
- Goodnow Library Foundation
- Hop Brook Protection Association
- Hosmer House Docents
- Kobe Henro Pet Food Bank
- League of Women Voters of Sudbury
- L-S Adult & Community Education
- L-S Friends of Music
- L-S SEPAC
- MetroWest Readers Fest
- Neighbor Brigade (Sudbury)
- The Parmenter Foundation
- Retired Men’s Association of Boston/Metrowest
- St John Lutheran Church
- Save A Dog, Inc.
- SMILE Mass
- Sudbury Art Association
- Sudbury CARE Pantry
- Sudbury Chamber of Commerce
- Sudbury Commission on Disability
- Sudbury Community Food Pantry
- Sudbury Cooperative Preschool/JEDI Group
- Sudbury Cub Scouts Pack 62
- Sudbury Cultural Council
- Sudbury Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commission
- Sudbury Education Resource Fund (SERF)
- Sudbury Extended Day
- Sudbury Family Network
- Sudbury for Racial and Social Justice
- Sudbury Foundation/Sudbury Doing Good
- Sudbury Garden Club
- Sudbury Girl Scouts
- Sudbury Historical Society
- Sudbury Savoyards
- Sudbury Senior Center/Sudbury Transportation Committee
- Sudbury SEPAC
- Sudbury Valley Trustees
- Sudbury-Wayland-Lincoln Domestic Violence Roundtable
- Sustainable Sudbury
- The Wayside Inn Foundation
- Thursday Garden Club of Sudbury
We have reached our exhibitor limit. Please click here if you would like to be added to our exhibitor waitlist.
Sudbury Doing Good
Sudbury Doing Good is an informal affinity group of Sudbury, MA nonprofits, community groups and Town departments. We created the group to shine a light on the amazing charitable and volunteer activities taking place in Sudbury. These groups (and their committed, enthusiastic members) are the heart and soul of our community, supporting a wide range of causes and constituents to keep our community strong and caring
The idea emerged from the Foundation’s spring and fall get togethers with Sudbury nonprofits and community organizations. We’ve been meeting since 2013 to share our work, learn from one another and collaborate when we can. After each meeting we are blown away by the depth and breadth of giving and kindness taking place right here in town.
So we thought we should spread the word!
Sudbury Nonprofits, Community and Town Groups: Please join our Facebook group and post information about your organization’s mission, accomplishments, upcoming events and volunteer needs. This is a private Facebook group, please answer the questions in order to be added.
Sudbury Residents and Businesses: Please visit the Facebook group often to get better acquainted with these organizations, attend their events, volunteer and have fun. Please invite your friends and neighbors to join and please share your experiences about all the good things happening in Sudbury! This is a private Facebook group, please answer the questions in order to be added.
Looking for a DIRECTORY of Sudbury nonprofits and community groups? Please click here.
(Thanks to Bethany Shaw for creating the Sudbury Doing Good and Community Info Fair logos!)