Sudbury Doing Good
Sudbury Doing Good is an informal affinity group of Sudbury, MA nonprofits, community groups and Town departments. We created the group to shine a light on the amazing charitable and volunteer activities taking place in Sudbury. These groups (and their committed, enthusiastic members) are the heart and soul of our community, supporting a wide range of causes and constituents to keep our community strong and caring
The idea emerged from the Foundation’s spring and fall get togethers with Sudbury nonprofits and community organizations. We’ve been meeting since 2013 to share our work, learn from one another and collaborate when we can. After each meeting we are blown away by the depth and breadth of giving and kindness taking place right here in town.
So we thought we should spread the word!
Sudbury Nonprofits, Community and Town Groups: Please join our Facebook group and post information about your organization’s mission, accomplishments, upcoming events and volunteer needs. This is a private Facebook group, please answer the questions in order to be added.
Sudbury Residents and Businesses: Please visit the Facebook group often to get better acquainted with these organizations, attend their events, volunteer and have fun. Please invite your friends and neighbors to join and please share your experiences about all the good things happening in Sudbury! This is a private Facebook group, please answer the questions in order to be added.
Looking for a DIRECTORY of Sudbury nonprofits and community groups? Please click here.
For those who are looking to engage and connect with a wider audience, please check out MW Connects. This site is run by the MetroWest Nonprofit Network and serves as the place where nonprofits can increase their visibility by sharing mission-focused stories, volunteer opportunities and ways to help, provide needed items, and link directly with donors and supporters. The platform is free to MetroWest volunteers and nonprofits.
(Thanks to Bethany Shaw for creating the Sudbury Doing Good and Community Info Fair logos!)
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2nd Sudbury Doing Good Fair on Saturday, November 5th at the Goodnow Library!
Thanks to all the exhibitors, attendees and volunteers who made Sudbury Doing Good Fair a success! The Goodnow Library was buzzing with activity on a beautiful Saturday afternoon and the enthusiastic vibe was contagious. Folks from more than 50 nonprofits, community groups and town departments shared their stories with residents eager to learn about all the good things going on in Sudbury and interested in getting involved. It was an all-around feel-good event that made you proud to live and work in Sudbury!
Click here to see photos from the 2022 Sudbury Doing Good Fair taken by our wonderful volunteer photographer Harry Ball.
List of 2022 exhibitors!
- Camp Casco
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- First Parish of Sudbury Meeting House
- Foundation for Metrowest
- Friends of Assabet River, Oxbow, and Great Meadows NWR
- Gifts of Hope Unlimited
- Goodnow Library
- Goodnow Library Foundation
- Hop Brook Protection Association
- Hosmer House Docents
- Kobe Henro Pet Food Bank
- Late Night at Lincoln-Sudbury
- League of Women Voters of Sudbury
- L-S Adult & Community Education
- L-S Friends of Music
- L-S SEPAC
- Medical Reserve Corps
- Metro Community Development Corporation (MCDC)
- Neighbor Brigade (Sudbury)
- Open Table
- The Parmenter Foundation
- Retired Men’s Association of Boston/Metrowest
- St John Lutheran Church
- Save A Dog, Inc.
- SMILE Mass
- Sudbury Art Association
- Sudbury CARE Pantry
- Sudbury Chamber of Commerce
- Sudbury Commission on Disability
- Sudbury Community Food Pantry
- Sudbury Cooperative Preschool/JEDI Group
- Sudbury Cub Scouts Pack 62
- Sudbury Cultural Council
- Sudbury Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commission
- Sudbury Education Resource Fund (SERF)
- Sudbury Extended Day
- Sudbury Family Network
- Sudbury for Racial and Social Justice
- Sudbury Foundation/Sudbury Doing Good
- Sudbury Garden Club
- Sudbury Girl Scouts
- Sudbury Historical Society
- Sudbury Savoyards
- Sudbury Senior Center/Sudbury Transportation Committee
- Sudbury SEPAC
- Sudbury Valley Trustees
- Sudbury-Wayland-Lincoln Domestic Violence Roundtable
- Sustainable Sudbury
- The Wayside Inn Foundation
- Thursday Garden Club of Sudbury
- Wayside Inn Steppers