Children, Youth & Families Program
Investing in the well-being of young people
CY&F grants are designed to help young people realize their full potential and become caring, productive citizens. The focus is on underserved youth who face economic and/or personal barriers to success. We are offering two CY&F grant tracks this spring. Both tracks are open to organizations focused on youth in our geographic catchment area.
- Capacity Building: To strengthen an organization’s core capacities.
- Youth Emotional Well-Being: To develop new or expanded programs and resources that enhance emotional health supports for children of all ages.
The CY&F Grant Program is now closed. We will not be offering a CY&F grant track in the fall of 2023.
Please check back here in early 2024 for our next grant opportunity.
Children Youth & Families 2023 Grant Calendar:
Information Session February 1st 9:30 am via Zoom
Click here for a recording of the Information Session
Click here for the Powerpoint Presentation
(Please request any accommodation needs by January 25th)
Concept Paper due March 1, 2023
(Concept papers are required.)
Grant Proposal due March 31, 2023
Decisions made in June 2023
* * *
Click below for more information on:
- Capacity Building Grants and Why We Like Them
- Positive Youth Development: Say Goodbye to the Deficit Model
- Mentoring Matters
- A Productive Path for Youth
- Working with Consultants
- Recent grant awards
- How to Talk to Kids about Racism
Updated March 2023