2023 Racial Equity & Inclusion Grants are now open via our online grants portal.
Click here for the application.
To continue to advance equity and inclusion work in our communities, the Foundation’s 2023 Racial Equity & Inclusion (“RE&I”) grant program is now open.
Up to $5,000 is available for a project that your organization identifies as essential to furthering racial equity efforts. Some examples include:
- Internal organizational learning, communications, policy review, professional development, facilitated discussions, or courses;
- Community education (i.e., events, conversations, presentations);
- Collaboration among diverse constituencies and/or outreach that encourages new community connections, friendships and partnerships; and
- Other ideas are welcome.
The following organizations are eligible to apply:
- Nonprofits in our catchment area (Acton, Concord, Framingham, Hudson, Lincoln, Marlborough, Maynard, Natick, Stow, Sudbury, & Wayland);
- The Town of Sudbury (and, through the Town, its boards, commissions and departments);
- The Sudbury Public Schools and Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School; and
- Current grantees who wish to focus on anti-racism learning and action.
Note: You may apply for this grant even if you have already received a grant from the Sudbury Foundation this calendar year.
Relevant Dates: Proposals are due 5:00 p.m. on Friday August 11, 2023. Grant decisions will be announced in September.
Questions: Please contact Sonia Shah: email@example.com