Investing in the well-being of young people
The CY&F Capacity Building Grant Program is currently on hold while we focus on emergency needs related to the COVID-19 crisis.
Please check back over the next few weeks to see if we will offer another grant cycle in 2020.
The CY&F Capacity Building Grant Program is designed to help young people realize their full potential and become caring, productive citizens. The focus is on youth who face economic and/or personal barriers to success. The program provides proven youth-serving nonprofits in our geographic catchment area with funds for capacity building projects designed to strengthen the agency’s core capacities.
The Spring 2020 Grant Cycle is closed.
For complete information, please download the 2020 Request for Proposals (RFP) which includes eligibility and application information and/or visit the Program Guidelines page of the website. The application process begins with a Concept Paper. Please download the 2020 Concept Paper Outline.
Should You Apply?
- Does your organization primarily serve Children, Youth & Families, providing moderate to intensive youth development programming?
- Does your organization work in our catchment area? (Acton, Concord, Framingham, Hudson, Lincoln, Marlboro, Maynard, Natick, Stow, Wayland and Sudbury)
- Is your request for an appropriate Capacity Building project? (strategic or business planning, board or staff development, fund development plans/systems, communications plans/systems, program evaluation)
Click below for more information on:
- Capacity Building Grants and Why We Like Them
- Positive Youth Development: Say Goodbye to the Deficit Model
- Mentoring Matters
- A Productive Path for Youth
- Working with Consultants
- Recent grant awards
Please contact Foundation staff if you have additional questions.
Updated March 27, 2020